Club Crush Cabernet
Club Crush Cabernet members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $90 – $130 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant Cabernets and Cabernet Blends from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by Cabernet Sauvignon as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(June 2018 #3)
Tasting Notes: Fine tobacco leaf, vanilla spices are underlined by hints of blackberry gastrique on the nose. Fresh blueberry and dark vine fruit on the entry are engulfed by firm yet rounded tannins. The wine finishes beautifully, extended by the new French oak profile. Good to drink now and will cellar well for the next 15-25 years.
Composition: 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 7.5% Petit Verdot, 7.5% Merlot,
Production: 1,000 Cases
Food Pairing: Beef Stir Fry with Fresh and Pickled Ginger
Tasting Notes: The 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon offers notable depth and intensity in the mid-weight, classically inspired style that runs through all these wines. The coarse, somewhat rustic, tannins need quite a bit of air to soften, but once they do, pretty red stone fruit, spice and floral notes start to develop.
Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Production: 4,680 Cases
Food Pairing: Seared Tri-Tip Steak with Asian Black Bean Rice Cakes
- April 2018 (Shipment #2)
- February 2018 (Shipment #1)
- December 2017 (Shipment #6)
- October 2017 (Shipment #5)
- August 2017 (Shipment #4)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!