Club Crush Cabernet
Club Crush Cabernet members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $90 – $130 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant Cabernets and Cabernet Blends from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by Cabernet Sauvignon as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(June 2017 #3)
Tasting Notes: Everyone considered 2013 a textbook vintage because steady, perfect weather let the grapes ripen at an even pace all year.Our rocky estate thrived under winemaker Julien Fayard’s care, producing a plush vintage that bursts with sun-kissed red fruit character. Ripe red cherries shine on the palate, while round raspberry and mocha notes carry the finish. Soft tannins and acidity make this Cabernet ready to drink when you are.
Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Production: 200 Cases
Food Pairing: Beef Stir Fry with Fresh and Pickled Ginger
Tasting Notes: Calistoga is one of the warmest regions in the Napa Valley and ideal for growing Cabernet Sauvignon. Our Cabernet comes from Barlow vineyards, which is located just south of Calistoga. Aromatically the wine offers ripe black cherry with hints of sweet vanilla. The palate is soft and luscious with flavors of dark plum and blackberry, finishing with soft supple tannins.
Composition: 65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 16% Cabernet Franc, 14% Merlot, 3% Petit Verdot, 2% Malbec
Production: 1,033 Cases
Food Pairing: Seared Tri-Tip Steak with Asian Black Bean Rice Cakes
- April 2017 (Shipment #2)
- February 2017 (Shipment #1)
- December 2016 (Shipment #6)
- October 2016 (Shipment #5)
- August 2016 (Shipment #4)
- June 2016 (Shipment #3)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!