Club Crush Cabernet
Club Crush Cabernet members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $90 – $130 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant Cabernets and Cabernet Blends from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by Cabernet Sauvignon as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(October 2017 #5)
Tasting Notes: Napa has been on a qualitative roll of late with 2014 falling right in line with the lauded 2012 & 2013 vintages. 2014 was the third year of drought like conditions in Northern California which helped us get off to an early start with terrific concentrated berries and fruit. The 2014 Stretch Drive Cabernet Sauvignon is perfectly representative of the vintage. Full of red fruit, bright & lush, right out of the gate this is ready to go. However as the wine sits in the glass, the underlying tannin structure starts to come to the fore. Enjoy now or over the next 10+ years.
Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Production: 200 Cases
Food Pairing: Beef Stir Fry with Fresh and Pickled Ginger
Tasting Notes: “The Ranch” is an approachable, richly perfumed, terroir-driven Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. Produced entirely from grapes grown on our property, the 2014 shows distinct Cabernet Sauvignon character, knitted with suppleness from the Merlot, structure and elegance from the Cabernet Franc, and aromatics, spice, color, and finesse from the always-influential Petit Verdot. The 2014 Ranch has a bouquet of pencil lead and steel, red fruit, marzipan, blackberries and cracked black pepper. Red fruit and anise persist on the palate with vigorous tannins and bright acidity.
Composition: 76% Cabernet Sauvignon, 18% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Franc and 2% Petit Verdot
Production: 1,891 Cases
Food Pairing: Seared Tri-Tip Steak with Asian Black Bean Rice Cakes
- August 2017 (Shipment #4)
- June 2017 (Shipment #3)
- April 2017 (Shipment #2)
- February 2017 (Shipment #1)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!