Club Crush Cabernet
Club Crush Cabernet members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $90 – $130 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant Cabernets and Cabernet Blends from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by Cabernet Sauvignon as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(December 2018 #6)
Tasting Notes: The 2013 Original Blend Oakville Cabernet stands up in quality and value to all the press the 2013 vintage is getting. Black cherry and nutmeg on the nose, ripe blueberry compote with hints of dark chocolate, it is beautifully integrated with spicy oak nuances. Ready to drink upon release but can stand up to bottle aging for 5-7 years before reaching its peak.
Composition: 83% Cabernet Sauvignon, 7% Malbec, 6% Cabernet Franc, 4% Petit Verdot
Production: 500 Cases
Food Pairing: Beef Stir Fry with Fresh and Pickled Ginger
Tasting Notes: The 2015 vintage offers pretty aromas of black cherry and mocha followed by darker notes of chocolate and cassis. The palate has a soft entry with more mocha and black cherry with lovely dark berry fruit on the warm friendly finish. The center has some solid ripe tannin for savory structure – small crops and roller coaster temperatures give this wine intensity and attitude that it will grow into over the next several years.
Composition: 82% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Merlot, 6% Malbec, 3% Petit Verdot
Production: 1,830 Cases
Food Pairing: Seared Tri-Tip Steak with Asian Black Bean Rice Cakes
- October 2018 (Shipment #5)
- August 2018 (Shipment #4)
- June 2018 (Shipment #3)
- April 2018 (Shipment #2)
- February 2018 (Shipment #1)
- December 2017 (Shipment #6)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!