Club Crush Cabernet
Club Crush Cabernet members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $90 – $130 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant Cabernets and Cabernet Blends from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by Cabernet Sauvignon as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(August 2019 #4)
Tasting Notes: The 2016 Red Blend is intensely scented of crème de cassis and baked blueberries with subtle hints of mocha, licorice, baking spices and fertile loam plus a waft of cedar chest. Full-bodied and laden with densely packed black fruits, it has a firm backbone of grainy tannins and lively line to support, finishing long and spicy.
Composition: 52% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot, 11% Malbec and 7% Cabernet Franc
Production: 1,600 Cases
Food Pairing: Beef Stir Fry with Fresh and Pickled Ginger
Tasting Notes: The 2015 Ranch has a brooding bouquet of black plums, cedar and violets. Dark fruit, anise and sage follow on the palate. The wine is seamless and rich supported by warm, chalky tannins. The Ranch is both indulgent and savory with a clean finish. It is made to be enjoyed immediately upon release and for the next 10 years.
Composition: 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Merlot, 5% Petit Verdot
Production: 1,292 Cases
Food Pairing: Seared Tri-Tip Steak with Asian Black Bean Rice Cakes
- June 2019 (Shipment #3)
- April 2019 (Shipment #2)
- February 2019 (Shipment #1)
- December 2018 (Shipment #6)
- October 2018 (Shipment #5)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!