Club Crush Cabernet
Club Crush Cabernet members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $90 – $130 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant Cabernets and Cabernet Blends from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by Cabernet Sauvignon as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(April 2017 #2)
Tasting Notes: Inky dark hue with a incredible perfume of violets, blackberries, graphite and sweet mocha notes. Full-bodied, enveloping the palate in luscious blackberry, cassis, cigarbox and chocolate. Drink or hold, this has a long and intriguing life ahead of it.
Composition: 77% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Cabernet Franc, 5% Petit Verdot, 5% Malbec, 3% Merlot
Production: 150 Cases
Food Pairing: Beef Stir Fry with Fresh and Pickled Ginger
Tasting Notes: Calistoga is one of the warmest regions in the Napa Valley and ideal for growing Cabernet Sauvignon. Our Cabernet comes from Barlow vineyards, which is located just south of Calistoga. Aromatically the wine offers ripe black cherry with hints of sweet vanilla. The palate is soft and luscious with flavors of dark plum and blackberry, finishing with soft supple tannins.
Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Production: 229 Cases
Food Pairing: Seared Tri-Tip Steak with Asian Black Bean Rice Cakes
- February 2017 (Shipment #1)
- December 2016 (Shipment #6)
- October 2016 (Shipment #5)
- August 2016 (Shipment #4)
- June 2016 (Shipment #3)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!