Club Crush Cabernet
Club Crush Cabernet members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $90 – $130 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant Cabernets and Cabernet Blends from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by Cabernet Sauvignon as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(October 2018 #5)
Tasting Notes: Intense, overt aromas of dark cherry & blackberries explode out of the glass. This wine is an elegant & balanced Oakville Cabernet on the palate with enticing flavors of deep red fruits and great structure & body; lengthened by the integrated oak notes of vanilla. These silky tannins make this wine very approachable with a long lasting finish and ready to drink upon release but bound for many cellars.
Composition: 88% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Malbec, 6% Petit Verdot
Production: 3,425 Cases
Food Pairing: Beef Stir Fry with Fresh and Pickled Ginger
Tasting Notes: A blend of two excellent vineyards, the new Wolf Family Estate on White Lane in St Helena offers beautiful structured tannins as well as blackberry, stone fruits, tobacco and a rich but balanced texture. The second vineyard, Montgomery Vineyard in Calistoga gives the wine more of the delicious dark fruit aroma, while the palate is full bodied and with a perfectly balanced acid-tannin profile.
Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Production: 325 Cases
Food Pairing: Seared Tri-Tip Steak with Asian Black Bean Rice Cakes
- August 2018 (Shipment #4)
- June 2018 (Shipment #3)
- April 2018 (Shipment #2)
- February 2018 (Shipment #1)
- December 2017 (Shipment #6)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!