Club Crush Cabernet
Club Crush Cabernet members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $90 – $130 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant Cabernets and Cabernet Blends from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by Cabernet Sauvignon as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(August 2018 #4)
Tasting Notes: The nose offers notes of violet and bergamot. On the palate the wine shows fresh black plum and cassis. The blacker fruits are characteristic of a cooler year with a relatively large crop. The wine has lovely balance and the tannins are very soft. This is a wine that is approachable now and will drink beautifully for many years to come.
Composition: 80% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Petit Verdot, 5% Merlot,
Production: 640 Cases
Food Pairing: Beef Stir Fry with Fresh and Pickled Ginger
Tasting Notes: Lively bright red berries on the tongue with intriguing hints of sweet tobacco, anise, clove and kirsch. Full bodied, with a formidable backbone of chewy, mouth-coating tannins, this is a wine that envelopes your palate. Smoky and somewhat brooding, this wine shows the power of the Seavey estate and makes a strong statement about the monumental 2013 vintage. Pair this wine with a celebratory meal, decanting it for 30 to 60 minutes before enjoying.
Composition: 95% Cabernet Sauvignon, 2.5% Petit Verdot, 2.5% Merlot
Production: 1,767 Cases
Food Pairing: Seared Tri-Tip Steak with Asian Black Bean Rice Cakes
- June 2018 (Shipment #3)
- April 2018 (Shipment #2)
- February 2018 (Shipment #1)
- December 2017 (Shipment #6)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!