Club Crush Cabernet
Club Crush Cabernet members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $90 – $130 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant Cabernets and Cabernet Blends from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by Cabernet Sauvignon as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(February 2017 #1)
Tasting Notes: The fruit for this Cabernet Sauvignon comes from prime vineyards in Ptichard Hill, Saint Helena, Calistoga, and Yountville. This bold, dark magenta Cabernet brings it with a one-two punch of fresh blackberry and mocha, served up with a slice of warm raspberry pie. Subtler notes of thyme, violet, lavender, pomegranate and smoke keep you on your toes, and nominate this wine as your new Grill Night go-to. A handful of warm spices rounds out the palate with aromatic intrigue, and plumps up the lingering red fruit finish.
Composition: 75% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Merlot, 5% Syrah, 5% Zinfandel, 5% Petite Sirah, 2% Petit Verdot, 1% Malbec, 1% Cabernet Franc
Production: 3,300 Cases
Food Pairing: Beef Stir Fry with Fresh and Pickled Ginger
Tasting Notes: The 2013 Ilaria Cabernet Sauvignon possesses gorgeous aromas of huckleberry, blackberry and black currant. The dark fruit backbone is complemented by layers of floral tones and volcanic rock. This beautiful Cabernet Sauvignon exhibits amazing structure and coats your palate with a plush mouthfeel and a hint of sweet toasty French oak.
Composition: 91% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Petit Verdot
Production: 450 Cases
Food Pairing: Seared Tri-Tip Steak with Asian Black Bean Rice Cakes
- December 2016 (Shipment #6)
- October 2016 (Shipment #5)
- August 2016 (Shipment #4)
- June 2016 (Shipment #3)
- April 2016 (Shipment #2)
- February 2016 (Shipment #1)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!