Club Crush Cabernet
Club Crush Cabernet members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $90 – $130 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant Cabernets and Cabernet Blends from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by Cabernet Sauvignon as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(June 2019 #3)
Tasting Notes: The rich color is deep opaque red, intense, and almost black. The nose possesses a classic Cabernet nose. Red fruit and black currant compote intermingles with nuances of clove and minerals. It is quite an extracted yet elegant wine. A blend of dark fruit, cocoa powder and espresso coffee. Beautiful mid-palate, closes with powerful yet refined tannins. It has a drier mouth feel with classic Cabernet like tannins. Tasting fine now but will improve and evolve in the next 10 to 15 years.
Composition: 97% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Petit Verdot
Production: 380 Cases
Food Pairing: Beef Stir Fry with Fresh and Pickled Ginger
Tasting Notes: Aromas of black cherry and cassis. A rich, lush palate with black cherry, cedar box and savory Herb de Provence, leading to a finish of dark powdered chocolate and baked plum. Lush minerality and richness emblematic of the 2016 vintage.
Composition: 82% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Malbec, 6% Merlot, 3% Petit Verdot, 3% Cabernet Franc
Production: 1,600 Cases
Food Pairing: Seared Tri-Tip Steak with Asian Black Bean Rice Cakes
- April 2019 (Shipment #2)
- February 2019 (Shipment #1)
- December 2018 (Shipment #6)
- October 2018 (Shipment #5)
- August 2018 (Shipment #4)
- June 2018 (Shipment #3)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!