Club Crush Pinot
Pinot Noir Club members will receive 6 annual shipments of two different bottles of wonderful Pinot Noir. Shipments in the Pinot Noir Club range from $75-$100 per shipment. Every other month Wine Crush staff members will hand select two Pinots from wineries from around the world that will showcase this extremely temperamental grape. Few grapes convey the terroir in which they are born like a good Pinot Noir, so join today and find out exactly what Burgundy, Oregon, New Zealand, and California have to offer.
Current Shipment (May 2018 #3)
Tasting Notes: A classic rendering of Russian River Valley pinot noir, this wine offers a dark cherry hue and aromas of black cherry and bright strawberry. Rich, dark fruits dominate the palate, with accents of red fruit and complex undertones of white pepper and nutmeg. The fine-grained tannins and fresh acidity add layers and tension, accentuating the flavors and velvet-like mouthfeel for an elegant finish.
Clonal Selection: Calera, Beba, Mt. Eden, Swan, 115, 667, 777, 828, POM
Food Pairing: Salmon with Mushroom Sauce
Tasting Notes:The 2014 Pinot Noir is a terrific wine, which is quite amazing, considering it is a blend of press lots of the other wines in the range. Bold, juicy and exuberant, yet very much medium in body, the 2014 captures all the hallmarks of the Red Car style. Lavender, violet, rose petal and a host of exotic notes grace the super-expressivefinish.
Clonal Selection: Calera, 828, 777, 667
Food Pairing: Lamb Stew with Root Vegetables
- March 2018 (Shipment #2)
- January 2018 (Shipment #1)
- November 2017 (Shipment #6)
- September 2017 (Shipment #5)
- July 2017 (Shipment #4)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!