Club Crush Pinot
Pinot Noir Club members will receive 6 annual shipments of two different bottles of wonderful Pinot Noir. Shipments in the Pinot Noir Club range from $75-$100 per shipment. Every other month Wine Crush staff members will hand select two Pinots from wineries from around the world that will showcase this extremely temperamental grape. Few grapes convey the terroir in which they are born like a good Pinot Noir, so join today and find out exactly what Burgundy, Oregon, New Zealand, and California have to offer.
Current Shipment (January 2017 #1)
Tasting Notes: Rhubarb, plum, wild black strawberry and pink peppercorn are vivid and enticing in the entry of this wine. Rich mid-palate texture makes way for game, spice and sauvage. Ripe tannins and beautiful depth make this an excellent option for a plethora of dishes at the table or relaxed enjoyment.
Production: 425 cases
Food Pairing: Leek and Pecorino Pizza
Tasting Notes: Aromas of strawberry, cranberry, and cedar box with hints of sweet earthiness. Red fruit is evident at the first sip, then enhanced by its creamy texture. Its earthy characteristics follow through to its long, distinct finish.
Production: 100 cases
Food Pairing: Pancetta Wrapped Roasted Turkey
- November 2016 (Shipment #6)
- September 2016 (Shipment #5)
- July 2016 (Shipment #4)
- May 2016 (Shipment #3)
- March 2016 (Shipment #2)
- January 2016 (Shipment #1)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!