Club Crush Pinot
Pinot Noir Club members will receive 6 annual shipments of two different bottles of wonderful Pinot Noir. Shipments in the Pinot Noir Club range from $75-$100 per shipment. Every other month Wine Crush staff members will hand select two Pinots from wineries from around the world that will showcase this extremely temperamental grape. Few grapes convey the terroir in which they are born like a good Pinot Noir, so join today and find out exactly what Burgundy, Oregon, New Zealand, and California have to offer.
Current Shipment (January 2019 #1)
Tasting Notes: The 2015 Pinot Noir Cuvée du Tonnelier has a pale ruby-purple color and youthfully subdued nose of underbrush, dried herbs and truffles with a core of cranberries, red currants and pomegranate, plus a waft of lavender. Light to medium-bodied, the palate has beautiful poise with a nice understated intensity and a good grip of tannins, finishing long and earthy.
Food Pairing: Salmon with Mushroom Sauce
Tasting Notes: Heady nose offering a lifted mix of red, black and green aromas. Truly exotic perfume of blackberry, black pepper, mace, cherry, dried sage and freshly turned soil. Unbelievable concentration on the palate. Bold black fruit with a silky texture that is focused and so precise. Finishes with substantial, yet sweet tannin that hints at a long life ahead for this special bottle of pinot noir.
Food Pairing: Lamb Stew with Root Vegetables
- November 2018 (Shipment #6)
- September 2018 (Shipment #5)
- July 2018 (Shipment #4)
- May 2018 (Shipment #3)
- March 2018 (Shipment #2)
- January 2018 (Shipment #1)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!