Club Crush Pinot
Pinot Noir Club members will receive 6 annual shipments of two different bottles of wonderful Pinot Noir. Shipments in the Pinot Noir Club range from $75-$100 per shipment. Every other month Wine Crush staff members will hand select two Pinots from wineries from around the world that will showcase this extremely temperamental grape. Few grapes convey the terroir in which they are born like a good Pinot Noir, so join today and find out exactly what Burgundy, Oregon, New Zealand, and California have to offer.
Current Shipment (November 2018 #6)
Tasting Notes: Heady nose offering a lifted mix of red, black and green aromas. Truly exotic perfume of blackberry, black pepper, mace, cherry, dried sage and freshly turned soil. Unbelievable concentration on the palate. Bold black fruit with a silky texture that is focused and so precise. Finishes with substantial, yet sweet tannin that hints at a long life ahead for this special bottle of pinot noir.
Food Pairing: Salmon with Mushroom Sauce
Tasting Notes: Coming from three clones; 115, 777 and Pisoni, the 2016 Pinot Noir Rosella’s Vineyard sports a deeper ruby color as well as a rocking bouquet of sweet raspberries, tart cherries, flowers, and mint. It’s ripe and sexy, yet stays fresh, lively and clean on the palate, with good acidity.
Food Pairing: Lamb Stew with Root Vegetables
- September 2018 (Shipment #5)
- July 2018 (Shipment #4)
- May 2018 (Shipment #3)
- March 2018 (Shipment #2)
- January 2018 (Shipment #1)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!