Club Crush Pinot
Pinot Noir Club members will receive 6 annual shipments of two different bottles of wonderful Pinot Noir. Shipments in the Pinot Noir Club range from $75-$100 per shipment. Every other month Wine Crush staff members will hand select two Pinots from wineries from around the world that will showcase this extremely temperamental grape. Few grapes convey the terroir in which they are born like a good Pinot Noir, so join today and find out exactly what Burgundy, Oregon, New Zealand, and California have to offer.
Current Shipment (March 2018 #2)
Tasting Notes: Utilizing fruit from both the Sta. Rita Hills and Santa Maria Valley, this is a very friendly and expressive Pinot Noir. Notes of red raspberry, bing cherry, sandalwood, leather, fresh tobacco, earth, and baking spices. 10% whole cluster, 10% new French oak. Aged 15 months. 54% Solomon Hills, 23% Bien Nacido, 23% Spear.
Production: 350 cases
Food Pairing: Salmon with Mushroom Sauce
Tasting Notes: Vibrant aromas of fresh big cherry, raspberry, clove, vanilla bean, roasted coffee and cocoa. The palate is round and juicy, with flavors of pie cherry, marionberry, wild plum, slight leather and supple tannins.
Production: 378 cases
Food Pairing: Lamb Stew with Root Vegetables
- January 2018 (Shipment #1)
- November 2017 (Shipment #6)
- September 2017 (Shipment #5)
- July 2017 (Shipment #4)
- May 2017 (Shipment #3)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!