Club Crush Pinot
Pinot Noir Club members will receive 6 annual shipments of two different bottles of wonderful Pinot Noir. Shipments in the Pinot Noir Club range from $75-$100 per shipment. Every other month Wine Crush staff members will hand select two Pinots from wineries from around the world that will showcase this extremely temperamental grape. Few grapes convey the terroir in which they are born like a good Pinot Noir, so join today and find out exactly what Burgundy, Oregon, New Zealand, and California have to offer.
Current Shipment (September 2017 #5)
Tasting Notes: Bold, rich and explosive, the 2013 Pinot Noir Las Hermanas Vineyard is a classic Sta. Rita Hills Pinot built on exuberant fruit and a real sense of flamboyance. The 50% whole clusters are nearly buried. Lavender, violet, cloves, new leather and licorice wrap around a core of blue/purplish-hued fruits. Even with all of its overtness, the 2013 retains striking freshness. – 94pts. Antonio Galloni, Vinous,/span>
Production: 180 cases
Food Pairing: Salmon with Mushroom Sauce
Tasting Notes: Deep ruby, yet luminous in the glass, this 2015 Pinot Noir embodies the fog-drenched early mornings and sun-soaked afternoons of its Anderson Valley origins. Wafting aromas of freshly baked cherry pie are juxtaposed with damp earth. On the palate, mouthwatering briar fruit, wild blueberry, and fresh sage are delivered through a full, velvet-textured mouthfeel, and tethered by fine grain tannins throughout the lengthy finish.
Food Pairing: Lamb Stew with Root Vegetables
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!