Club Crush Pinot
Pinot Noir Club members will receive 6 annual shipments of two different bottles of wonderful Pinot Noir. Shipments in the Pinot Noir Club range from $75-$100 per shipment. Every other month Wine Crush staff members will hand select two Pinots from wineries from around the world that will showcase this extremely temperamental grape. Few grapes convey the terroir in which they are born like a good Pinot Noir, so join today and find out exactly what Burgundy, Oregon, New Zealand, and California have to offer.
Current Shipment (July 2018 #4)
Tasting Notes: Some Gevrey seems more feminine than others but remains masculine. Bright ruby color with a clear rim. Very subtle aromas and taste of black cherries, raspberries, floral notes with a hint of cocoa nibs, meaty and earthy notes. Mild and integrated tannins in the finish, all in great finesse for this very elegant wine.
Food Pairing: Salmon with Mushroom Sauce
Tasting Notes: The 2016 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir shows generous aromatics of wild herbs and brambly fruit. Bright, focused and clean, flavors trend toward fresh blueberry, oregano and savory marmalade. With gentle structure and a sleek mid- palate, this is a wine for the dinner table.
Food Pairing: Lamb Stew with Root Vegetables
- May 2018 (Shipment #3)
- March 2018 (Shipment #2)
- January 2018 (Shipment #1)
- November 2017 (Shipment #6)
- September 2017 (Shipment #5)
- July 2017 (Shipment #4)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!