Club Crush Pinot
Pinot Noir Club members will receive 6 annual shipments of two different bottles of wonderful Pinot Noir. Shipments in the Pinot Noir Club range from $75-$100 per shipment. Every other month Wine Crush staff members will hand select two Pinots from wineries from around the world that will showcase this extremely temperamental grape. Few grapes convey the terroir in which they are born like a good Pinot Noir, so join today and find out exactly what Burgundy, Oregon, New Zealand, and California have to offer.
Current Shipment (May 2019 #3)
Tasting Notes: Black cherry in color, this wine has very complex, dark aromas of chocolate, coffee, ripe juicy blackberries, plums, and red roses. There is a soil character, like loamy mushrooms, that adds a dark savory character to this wine. The mouth is rich and savory with a strong floral expression and also cassis. This is a large-scaled effort with a cool vibrancy to it that keeps it balanced and delicious with a sweet core of fruit. This is a rich and expansive wine that is mouth-coating and full-bodied, but the good level of natural acidity keep this wine juicy and youthful.
Food Pairing: Salmon with Mushroom Sauce
Tasting Notes: Showy and structured, the 2016 La Reine Pinot Noir exhibits an inky garnet color in the glass. It is a hedonistic Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir filled with brambly fruits and effusive spice. Subtle blueberries, plum skin, and cardamom highlight its heady aromatics. Firm tannins and notes of lavender, Asian spices, and cranberry support the wine’s core. The lingering finish unfurls with hints of sandalwood, ripe cherry, cola and toffee.
Food Pairing: Lamb Stew with Root Vegetables
- March 2019 (Shipment #2)
- January 2019 (Shipment #1)
- November 2018 (Shipment #6)
- September 2018 (Shipment #5)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!