Club Crush Pinot
Pinot Noir Club members will receive 6 annual shipments of two different bottles of wonderful Pinot Noir. Shipments in the Pinot Noir Club range from $75-$100 per shipment. Every other month Wine Crush staff members will hand select two Pinots from wineries from around the world that will showcase this extremely temperamental grape. Few grapes convey the terroir in which they are born like a good Pinot Noir, so join today and find out exactly what Burgundy, Oregon, New Zealand, and California have to offer.
Current Shipment (July 2019 #4)
Tasting Notes: Beautifully fresh but intense. A bit shy now, hints of ripe cherries, fresh cranberry and dark blackberry notes. A graceful and delicate pinot noir you are going to love (again!). A beautiful example of a cool climate Pinot Noir with great balanced fruit and acidity. Cellar this for a few years if you dare.
Food Pairing: Salmon with Mushroom Sauce
Tasting Notes: From the beautiful Silver Pines Vineyard at nearly 1000 ft. elevation on Sonoma Mountain, this Pinot Noir is a blend of clones UCD 23 and Pommard. The masculinity of clone 23 blends beautifully with the perfume and complexity of Pommard. The 2014 vintage displays the classic mountain character of this vineyard with an exceptionally profound perfume from the perfect growing season. It is a dark and rich Pinot Noir with blackberry, cherry and spice characters.
Food Pairing: Lamb Stew with Root Vegetables
- May 2019 (Shipment #3)
- March 2019 (Shipment #2)
- January 2019 (Shipment #1)
- November 2018 (Shipment #6)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!