Club Crush Pinot
Pinot Noir Club members will receive 6 annual shipments of two different bottles of wonderful Pinot Noir. Shipments in the Pinot Noir Club range from $75-$100 per shipment. Every other month Wine Crush staff members will hand select two Pinots from wineries from around the world that will showcase this extremely temperamental grape. Few grapes convey the terroir in which they are born like a good Pinot Noir, so join today and find out exactly what Burgundy, Oregon, New Zealand, and California have to offer.
Current Shipment (September 2019 #5)
Tasting Notes: The 2016 Pinot Noir (Santa Cruz Mountains) is a terrific appellation-level wine. Lifted and gracious, with terrific energy and cut, the 2016 is super-expressive today. Bright red cherry, orange peel, mint and chalky notes give the 2016 is attractive aromatic top notes to play off the wine’s energetic personality. The 2016 includes all the fruit from Rhys’s new Mt. Pajaro vineyard.
Food Pairing: Salmon with Mushroom Sauce
Tasting Notes: Medium ruby in color, the 2016 Pinot Noir Mosaic has a pretty nose of pink peppercorn, herbs and dusty earth over a core of savory black fruit and spices. Medium-bodied, it gives good layers of flavors in the mouth with concentrated black fruits and loads of spice, grainy tannins to support and a long, lingering finish.
Food Pairing: Lamb Stew with Root Vegetables
- July 2019 (Shipment #4)
- May 2019 (Shipment #3)
- March 2019 (Shipment #2)
- January 2019 (Shipment #1)
- November 2018 (Shipment #6)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!