Club Crush Pinot
Pinot Noir Club members will receive 6 annual shipments of two different bottles of wonderful Pinot Noir. Shipments in the Pinot Noir Club range from $75-$100 per shipment. Every other month Wine Crush staff members will hand select two Pinots from wineries from around the world that will showcase this extremely temperamental grape. Few grapes convey the terroir in which they are born like a good Pinot Noir, so join today and find out exactly what Burgundy, Oregon, New Zealand, and California have to offer.
Current Shipment (March 2017 #2)
Tasting Notes: With Santa Rosa plum, exotic spices, toasty sandalwood, and summer berries, this smooth beauty flaunts it all. A gorgeous, full-bodied entry gives way to a soft, rich finish. The flavors and aromatics will continue to marry over time, if you’ve got the patience to cellar this one. Always a fan favorite, the Pisoni family fruit will never disappoint.
Production: 425 cases
Food Pairing: Salmon with Mushroom Sauce
Tasting Notes: The 2013 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir has aromas of cherry cola, rhubarb, spiced plums and potpourri. On the palate, raspberries with cream and spicy blackberry jam flavors, with great balance and a lengthy finish.
Production: 634 cases
Food Pairing: Lamb Stew with Root Vegetables
- January 2016 (Shipment #1)
- November 2016 (Shipment #6)
- September 2016 (Shipment #5)
- July 2016 (Shipment #4)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!