Club Crush Pinot
Pinot Noir Club members will receive 6 annual shipments of two different bottles of wonderful Pinot Noir. Shipments in the Pinot Noir Club range from $75-$100 per shipment. Every other month Wine Crush staff members will hand select two Pinots from wineries from around the world that will showcase this extremely temperamental grape. Few grapes convey the terroir in which they are born like a good Pinot Noir, so join today and find out exactly what Burgundy, Oregon, New Zealand, and California have to offer.
Current Shipment (July 2017 #4)
Tasting Notes: Gentle swirling immediately reveals fragrant red and black fruits. Bing cherry, red plum, dried rose petal and black currant flower the nose and carry onto the palate. Precise oak influence adds sandalwood and toffee notes that are complimented by a hint of earthy forest floor and a silky, creamy texture. A firm tannin and acid balance weaves this complex wine together, providing structure and long term ageability while maintaining elegance and finesse.
Production: 145 cases
Food Pairing: Salmon with Mushroom Sauce
Tasting Notes: A fine, pure and elegant nose, with hints of smoke, cherry and pepper aromas. A juicy and giving palate of dark fruit and licorice is balanced by silky texture and generous tannins. A great definition of Pinot Noir from the clay blocks on the estate.
Production: 215 cases
Food Pairing: Lamb Stew with Root Vegetables
- May 2017 (Shipment #3)
- March 2017 (Shipment #2)
- January 2017 (Shipment #1)
- November 2016 (Shipment #6)
- September 2016 (Shipment #5)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!