Club Crush Premier
Members of the Premier Wine Club at The Wine Crush receive four annual shipments of two different bottles of some of the best wine the world has to offer. Shipments in the Premier Club range from $150 – $200 per shipment. Each quarter members will receive two world class red wines from various appellations and varietals. Members can enjoy these wines right away or hold them for several years to experience the incredible complexity of wine at its best.
Current Shipment (June 2017 #2)
Tasting Notes: Our first vintage made by Kirk Venge, this Cabernet Sauvignon offers jammy black cherry flavors mingled with black currant and cedar on the mid-palate. The wine is balanced with portions of Merlot and Petit Verdot from handpicked Napa Valley vineyards to dial up the distinct fruit character and refined tannins.
Composition: 90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Merlot, 2% Petit Verdot
Production: 360 cases
Tasting Notes: Co-fermented with 10% Viognier, the 2013 Syrah Rodgers Creek Vineyard has a medium garnet color and notes of jasmine and lavender over a black pepper and tar core, with fruit notes of blackberries and black raspberries. The medium-bodied palate is earthy/savory in character, with a solid frame of chewy tannins and plenty of spice layers on the finish.
Composition: 90% Syrah, 10% Viognier
Production: 380 cases
- March 2017 (Shipment 1)
- December 2016 (Shipment #4)
- September 2016 (Shipment #3)
- June 2016 (Shipment #2)
- March 2016 (Shipment #1)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!