Club Crush Red
Our most popular wine club! Club Crush Red members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $65 – $85 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant reds from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by different varietals as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(June 2019 #3)
Tasting Notes: With aromas of Luxardo cherries and violet, the 2015 Gather lures you in with savory notes of dried herbs and five-spice with a hint of lavender that carries over to the palate. As you delve in, layers of star anise, cocoa, espresso, cherry, raspberry and ripe black plum are revealed for a truly complex yet highly quaffable experience. Lush and silky tannins give way to refreshing, balanced acidity, and a long, lingering finish.
Composition: 91% Tempranillo, 9% Graciano
Production: 144 cases
Food Pairing: Bison Burgers
Tasting Notes: The 2016 Riley’s Rows 3×3 displays a nose of ripe plum and Bing cherries with a hint of cocoa. The palate opens with ripe red berries. The mid- palate offers a delicious melange of blackberry, Rainer Cherry, and nutmeg. The wine has a long finish, very balanced acidity, and soft tannins. The wine is delightful and accessible now but will age nicely for years to come!
Composition: 50% Merlot, 46% Syrah, 4% Cabernet Sauvignon
Production: 216 cases
Food Pairing: Strip Steak with Arugula Pesto
- April 2019 (Shipment #2)
- February 2019 (Shipment #1)
- December 2018 (Shipment #6)
- October 2018 (Shipment #5)
- August 2018 (Shipment #4)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!