Club Crush Red
Our most popular wine club! Club Crush Red members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $65 – $85 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant reds from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by different varietals as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(October 2018 #5)
Tasting Notes: Intense inky plum color with a fuchsia rim, berry compote and graphite aromas precede the silky entry of violets, blackberry and Marion berry all perfectly balanced with a savory and spicy finish. The broad tannins and fresh spicy fruit flavors are great right now and will cellar well over the next 15 years.
Composition: 56% Cabernet Franc, 28% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Merlot, 1% Petit Verdot
Production: 750 cases
Food Pairing: Bison Burgers
Tasting Notes: Our Syrahs are grown in the cool climate of the Sonoma Coast which offers a style reminiscent of the Northern Rhone regions of Hermitage and Cornas: aromas and flavors of smoked meat, white pepper, green olive and grapefruit, coupled with a silky texture and savory flavor.
Composition: 94% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Viognier
Production: 1,075 cases
Food Pairing: Strip Steak with Arugula Pesto
- August 2018 (Shipment #4)
- June 2018 (Shipment #3)
- April 2018 (Shipment #2)
- February 2018 (Shipment #1)
- December 2017 (Shipment #6)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!