Club Crush Red
Our most popular wine club! Club Crush Red members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $65 – $85 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant reds from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by different varietals as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(August 2019 #4)
Tasting Notes: Coming from the sandy soils of Ballard Canyon in Santa Barbara County, the 2014 Syrah Boa Vista Vineyard sports a vibrant purple color to go with stunning aromas and flavors of crème de cassis, black raspberry, pepper and assorted violet and floral characteristics. Focused, fresh, elegant, medium to full-bodied and with a firm edge to its structure, it should benefit from short-term cellaring and have 10-12 years of overall longevity.
Composition: 100% Syrah
Production: 150 cases
Food Pairing: Bison Burgers
Tasting Notes: Ripe berries, violets, rose petals, sweet tobacco, peach-blackberry cobbler, dried sage, dark chocolate, and leather on the nose. The palate is juicy and voluptuous with hints of cocoa powder; it is opulent and lush with a vibrant beam of energy ushering in a tantalizing finish.
Composition: 70% Syrah, 9% Mourvèdre, 8% Grenache, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Petite Sirah, 3% Zinfandel, 2% Clairette Blanche
Production: 539 cases
Food Pairing: Strip Steak with Arugula Pesto
- June 2019 (Shipment #3)
- April 2019 (Shipment #2)
- February 2019 (Shipment #1)
- December 2018 (Shipment #6)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!