Club Crush Red
Our most popular wine club! Club Crush Red members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $65 – $85 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant reds from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by different varietals as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(August 2018 #4)
Tasting Notes: Our 2013 Petite Sirah is dark and inky in color, and introduces aromas of dark berries and dark chocolate with hints of espresso. The dark fruit theme continues onto the palate with accented notes of plum, blackberry and dark current. Round tannins take you into a smooth, long finish. Smoked meats, BBQ and any hearty dish makes a great pairing.
Composition: 100% Petite Sirah
Production: 1,400 cases
Food Pairing: Bison Burgers
Tasting Notes: A deep red color, typical of this grape, with dark violet hues. The aromas are powerful and expressive, with cassis, plum, blackberry and cherry that complement notes of chocolate, pepper, herbs and subtle earth notes. The full mouthfeel is complex, with good structure and ripe, round tannins that lead to a long finish.
Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Production: 2,500 cases
Food Pairing: Strip Steak with Arugula Pesto
- June 2018 (Shipment #3)
- April 2018 (Shipment #2)
- February 2018 (Shipment #1)
- December 2017 (Shipment #6)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!