Club Crush Red
Our most popular wine club! Club Crush Red members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $65 – $85 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant reds from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by different varietals as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(February 2018 #1)
Tasting Notes: The 2015 Grenache possesses bright aromatics of raspberries, strawberries and fresh flowers. For this vintage the wine is more concentrated than in previous years’ due to the lower yields and small berries. On the palate this is a juicy, vibrant wine giving a mix of bright fruit with great structure for balance. Flavors of cherries, raspberries, strawberries, very subtle oak and brown spices mix with nicely balanced acidity. Soft, elegant tannins are present to give great volume to the palate and length to the finish.
Composition: 100% Grenache
Production: 60 cases
Food Pairing: Lamb Chops with Pomegranate-Pistachio Couscous
Tasting Notes: The second your nose hits the glass, you will recognize our interpretation of a beautiful Napa Valley blend. Making this wine always bring a smile to our faces, as it is the one and only blend that we produce. With four varietals from five different properties stretching from the southern region of Carneros, to the northern most region of Calistoga, this wine has a beautifully rich and supple mid-palate with a finish that makes you think, ‘this is a Baldacci wine’. Drink this wine now: I promise you will enjoy it. But, if you do have the discipline to stare at it on your wine rack, it will be a joy to drink over the next 10 years.
Composition: 35% Merlot, 34% Cabernet Sauvignon, 16% Malbec, 15% Syrah
Production: 1,680 cases
Food Pairing: Scallion and Brie Stuffed Burgers
- December 2017 (Shipment #6)
- October 2017 (Shipment #5)
- August 2017 (Shipment #4)
- June 2017 (Shipment #3)
- April 2017 (Shipment #2)
- February 2017 (Shipment #1)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!