Club Crush Red
Our most popular wine club! Club Crush Red members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $65 – $85 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant reds from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by different varietals as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(October 2017 #5)
Tasting Notes: Zinfandel has always been a top-flight candidate from this vineyard, and the 2013 offers loads of full-bodied, briar fruit, some spice box, incense and baking spices. It is dense and ruby/purple, full-bodied, powerful and best consumed over the next 3-4 years.
Composition: 92% Zinfandel, 8% Petite Sirah
Production: 286 cases
Food Pairing: Smoky Turkey Chili
Tasting Notes: In 2013 the Bien Nacido Vineyard gave us exceptional fruit. Moderate, consistent temperatures provided optimal ripeness resulting in a wine with darkness, minerality, and elegance reminiscent of a fine Côte-Rôtie Syrah. Balanced acidity makes it exciting on the pallet. Plums and dark fruit integrate with Northern Rhône Syrah characteristics of cassis, tar, white pepper and black licorice. A beautiful wine that should age magnificently.
Composition: 100% Syrah
Production: 494 cases
Food Pairing: Smoked Paprika Rubbed Steaks with Valdeon Butter
- August 2017 (Shipment #4)
- June 2017 (Shipment #3)
- April 2017 (Shipment #2)
- February 2017 (Shipment #1)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!