Club Crush Red
Our most popular wine club! Club Crush Red members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $65 – $85 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant reds from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by different varietals as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(April 2017 #2)
Tasting Notes: Ample layers of brooding cassis and framboise at the forefront with echoes of lavender on the back end, all wrapped in a savory, peppery framework make for tremendous depth and an undeniably fun wine to drink.
Composition: 100% Syrah
Production: 200 cases
Food Pairing: Smoky Turkey Chili
Tasting Notes: Overall 2013 was an epic Napa vintage. We had limited rain with quite a bit of heat. This forced us to be creative in protecting the fruit from sun exposure through canopy management and irrigation.The red wines in 2013 are ripe and voluptuous. Because it was a hot year in Napa Valley, we reached sugar ripeness quickly. However, we had to be patient in order for the tannins to ripen. Because we didn’t have to worry about the rain, we were able to pick at the optimum time. This gave us the ability to produce wines with concentrated aromas and tannins.
Composition: 53% Cabernet Sauvignon, 36% Merlot, 5% PetitVerdot, 4% Cabernet Franc, 2% Malbec
Production: 2,300 cases
Food Pairing: Smoked Paprika Rubbed Steaks with Valdeon Butter
- February 2017 (Shipment #1)
- December 2016 (Shipment #6)
- October 2016 (Shipment #5)
- August 2016 (Shipment #4)
- June 2016 (Shipment #3)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!