Club Crush Red
Our most popular wine club! Club Crush Red members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $65 – $85 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant reds from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by different varietals as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(June 2017 #3)
Tasting Notes: The wine shows beautifully with rich high toned fruit, balanced acidity and great proportion. The Weinbau Vineyard has produced a complex flavor profile of subtle cherry, spice and coffee while the Woodward Canyon property offers more earth. Notes of black cherry, spiced oak, leather and earth are in the aroma. This wine is generous and balanced enough to enjoy now, yet with the complexity and structure to age well for six or more years.
Composition: 100% Merlot
Production: 503 cases
Food Pairing: Smoky Turkey Chili
Tasting Notes: Silky and soft in texture, this wine has bright black cherry and plum, with underlying hints of exotic spice, sweet tobacco, and earth. The finish is smooth with just the right amount of lip-smacking, pleasure inducing acidity to keep you begging for more. The wine was aged for eighteen months in once-used French oak. True to its typicity, this is classic Napa Valley Cabernet.
Composition: 93% Cabernet Sauvignon, 4% Merlot, 3% PetitVerdot
Production: 2,300 cases
Food Pairing: Smoked Paprika Rubbed Steaks with Valdeon Butter
- April 2017 (Shipment #2)
- February 2017 (Shipment #1)
- December 2016 (Shipment #6)
- October 2016 (Shipment #5)
- August 2016 (Shipment #4)
- June 2016 (Shipment #3)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!