Club Crush White
Club Crush White members will receive two different white wines six times throughout the year. Shipments in Club Crush White typically range from $55 – $75 per shipment. Every other month Wine Crush staff will hand select two wines that will show club members every element that white wine has to offer through differing varietals, winemaking techniques, appellations, and blends.
Current Shipment (March 2018 #2)
Tasting Notes: Like a Tai Chi garden on the side of a Hawaiian volcano, the 2017 Field Day balances ease and adventure. The straw colored blend presents a fresh and fruity nose of mango, Georgia peach, and feijoa that play nicely with the wine’s refreshing minerality. Green tea and grapefruit highlighted by pops of lime zest cascade over the palate, complementing the mouth-watering acid that lasts well into the finish. Tropical notes of pineapple and guava linger long after the finish and beg for another taste.
Composition: 63% Sauvignon Blanc, 28% Grenache Blanc, 9% Viognier
Production: 1,800 cases
Food Pairing: Crab and Artichoke Salad
Cheese Pairing: Gruyere
Tasting Notes: Thirty three year old vines in pink granite and quartz, one ton to the acre, tiny clusters add up to big flavors and aromas. This little vineyard is in the Borden Ranch sub AVA of Lodi but is also in Sacramento County. This wine exhibits Sacramento terroir at it’s finest.
Composition: 80% Chenin Blanc, 20% Sauvignon Blanc
Production: 58 cases
Food Pairing: Chicken Curry with Potatoes and Squash
Cheese Pairing: Triple Cream Brie
- January 2018 (Shipment #1)
- November 2017 (Shipment #6)
- September 2017 (Shipment #5)
- July 2017 (Shipment #4)
- May 2017 (Shipment #3)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!