Club Crush White
Club Crush White members will receive two different white wines six times throughout the year. Shipments in Club Crush White typically range from $55 – $75 per shipment. Every other month Wine Crush staff will hand select two wines that will show club members every element that white wine has to offer through differing varietals, winemaking techniques, appellations, and blends.
Current Shipment (September 2017 #5)
Tasting Notes: The perfect combination of richness, combined with seductive and dynamic flavors; Inviting, lively notes of orange peel, pear and minerals on the nose. Classy and complex, with extraordinary energetic, stone and mineral characteristics which are classic to White Burgundy, pristine white fruits and hints of lychee. Fresh, clean and beautifully balanced, this is a wine that you will thoroughly enjoy to the last sip.
Composition: 100% Chardonnay
Food Pairing: Roast Pork Loin with Rosemary and Garlic
Tasting Notes: Aromas of fragrant lilac and Mexican vanilla with light lychee notes. True Albarino acidity greets the palate, but the center is balanced and has a lively orange flower water-gin fizz creamy flavor.
Composition: 100% Albarino
Production: 445 cases
Food Pairing: Seared Hamachi with Carrot Salad and Zuzu Dressing
- July 2017 (Shipment #4)
- May 2017 (Shipment #3)
- March 2017 (Shipment #2)
- January 2017 (Shipment #1)
- November 2016 (Shipment #6)
- September 2016 (Shipment #5)
- July 2016 (Shipment #4)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!