Club Crush White
Club Crush White members will receive two different white wines six times throughout the year. Shipments in Club Crush White typically range from $60 – $80 per shipment. Every other month Wine Crush staff will hand select two wines that will show club members every element that white wine has to offer through differing varietals, winemaking techniques, appellations, and blends.
Current Shipment (September 2019 #5)
Tasting Notes: The 2018 Sauvignon Blanc Happy Canyon is scented of kiwi, warm apricots, lime, grapefruit peel and citrus blossom with accents of gunflint, candle wax and smoke. The palate is light to medium-bodied with a slightly creamy texture and intense citrus fruits, finishing long and minerally.
Composition: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
Production: 1,140 cases
Food Pairing: Crab and Artichoke Salad
Cheese Pairing: Bijou
Tasting Notes: Explosive and complex, with Satsuma mandarin, citrus, nectarine, spice and flowers framed against crunchy acidity and a minerality that comes from the ocean breezes that waft over Spanish Springs every day.
Composition: 100% Pinot Gris
Production: 225 cases
Food Pairing: Chicken Curry with Potatoes and Squash
Cheese Pairing: Humbolt Fog Chevre
- July 2019 (Shipment #4)
- May 2019 (Shipment #3)
- March 2019 (Shipment #2)
- January 2019 (Shipment #1)
- November 2018 (Shipment #6)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!