Club Crush White
Club Crush White members will receive two different white wines six times throughout the year. Shipments in Club Crush White typically range from $60 – $80 per shipment. Every other month Wine Crush staff will hand select two wines that will show club members every element that white wine has to offer through differing varietals, winemaking techniques, appellations, and blends.
Current Shipment (March 2019 #2)
Tasting Notes: Color: shiny yellow gold with touches of mercury; On the nose: subtle wet rock with touches of strawberry, roses, bubblegum and toasted bread lingering on citrus, nutmeg and pineapple; On the palate: round but fresh entrance evolving on guava, pineapple and mango with touches of canned peaches and white cantaloupe.
Composition: 100% Chardonnay
Production: 2,000 cases
Food Pairing: Crab and Artichoke Salad
Cheese Pairing: Camembert
Tasting Notes: A blend of fruit from the McKinney Vineyard in Russian River Valley and our own certified organic fruit from the Hawley Estate in Dry Creek Valley makes our most well-known Viognier. Crisp and clean! Flavor Profile: Peach, Apricot, pineapple and citrus.
Composition: 100% Viognier
Production: 425 cases
Food Pairing: Chicken Curry with Potatoes and Squash
Cheese Pairing: Any Creamy Cheese
- January 2019 (Shipment #1)
- November 2018 (Shipment #6)
- September 2018 (Shipment #5)
- July 2018 (Shipment #4)
- May 2018 (Shipment #3)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!