Club Crush White
Club Crush White members will receive two different white wines six times throughout the year. Shipments in Club Crush White typically range from $55 – $75 per shipment. Every other month Wine Crush staff will hand select two wines that will show club members every element that white wine has to offer through differing varietals, winemaking techniques, appellations, and blends.
Current Shipment (January 2017 #1)
Tasting Notes: The 2014 Sauvignon Blanc vibrates with energy and verve. Sourced from two superb Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc vineyards, the blend is minerally, bright and focused with a hint of pleasant sweetness and ever-present fruit. The touch of new French Oak adds just a hint of clove and gingerbread, and a bit of honey. The finish is mouth-watering and reminiscent of oranges and rocks.
Composition: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
Production: 250 cases
Food Pairing: Halibut with Watercress Pesto
Tasting Notes: Captivating and sophisticated, preserved Meyer lemon, crushed wet stone, fresh ginger, orange blossom and lime zest upfront and impressively fashioned by a voluptuous nectarine, hazelnut and crème brulee palate. Opulent with an expansive, charismatic finish. A superior everyday white.
Composition: 100% Chardonnay
Production: 350 cases
Food Pairing: Parsnip Puree with Sautéed Shrimp and Tarragon
- November 2016 (Shipment #6)
- September 2016 (Shipment #5)
- July 2016 (Shipment #4)
- May 2016 (Shipment #3)
- March 2016 (Shipment #2)
- January 2016 (Shipment #1)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!