Club Crush Cabernet
Club Crush Cabernet members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $90 – $130 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant Cabernets and Cabernet Blends from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by Cabernet Sauvignon as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(April 2018 #2)
Tasting Notes: Rich, dense, dark, powerful and velvety. With black cherry, boysenberry and a hint of dustiness, the nose is reminiscent of walking through a raspberry patch. The wine has good intensity and intrigue coming out of the glass, and the palate follows the nose. With a very full entry, this medium bodied wine has a round and supple mid-palate and lingering fruit notes on the finish.
Composition: 78% Cabernet Sauvignon, 11% Petite Sirah, 6% Merlot, 3% Cabernet Franc, 2% Petit Verdot
Production: 1,500 Cases
Food Pairing: Beef Stir Fry with Fresh and Pickled Ginger
Tasting Notes: Ripe plums mingle with currant and surprisingly hints strawberry and pear tart. The 2014 is overflowing with spice the most obvious being vanilla, but cardamom, cinnamon, and nutmeg all make an appearance. Perhaps owing to the long measured summer this wine has equally long measured tannins. The fruit suggests a young ripe wine, but the tanning structure is so approachable one would think it has already been carefully cellared for a few years. Hard to predict how this wine will age, but it is a joy to drink upon release.
Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Production: 1,397 Cases
Food Pairing: Seared Tri-Tip Steak with Asian Black Bean Rice Cakes
- February 2018 (Shipment #1)
- December 2017 (Shipment #6)
- October 2017 (Shipment #5)
- August 2017 (Shipment #4)
- June 2017 (Shipment #3)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!