Club Crush Premier
Members of the Premier Wine Club at The Wine Crush receive four annual shipments of two different bottles of some of the best wine the world has to offer. Shipments in the Premier Club range from $150 – $200 per shipment. Each quarter members will receive two world class red wines from various appellations and varietals. Members can enjoy these wines right away or hold them for several years to experience the incredible complexity of wine at its best.
Current Shipment (June 2018 #2)
Tasting Notes: The 2014 Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon is a gorgeous and multilayered wine that showcases the complexity of all seven of the Bordeaux varietals that we farm. The wine is dark ruby red in color with aromas of red raspberries, currant, ripe plum and smoked meats. Focused flavors of wild cherry jam, plum butter, and raspberry cobbler are followed by a long finish with integrated acidity and complex palate filling tannins. Muscular, but with restrained elegance, this wine carries the O’Shaughnessy trademark of balance and power.
Composition: 79% Cab Sauv, 6% Malbec, 6% Merlot, 3% St. Macaire, 2% Petit Verdot, 2% Cab Franc, 2% Carménère
Production:Production: 3,300 cases
Tasting Notes: A candy-cherry nose, loaded with floral, black plum and licorice notes, this powerful and lively wine is balanced with a firm tannin structure. Blackberry jam, raspberry and graphite minerality extend into the lengthy finish. We have worked for years with this vineyard, north of Napa town, which is also the Merlot source for our Frontman. We are happy to create this expressive Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and to call it Homeland.
Composition: 90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Petit Verdot, 3% Petite Sirah, 2% Syrah
Production: 482 cases
- March 2018 (Shipment #1)
- December 2017 (Shipment #4)
- September 2017 (Shipment #3)
- June 2017 (Shipment #2)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!