Club Crush Red
Our most popular wine club! Club Crush Red members will get six shipments of two wines throughout the year. Shipments will be made every other month and can be picked up at The Wine Crush or shipped. Shipments typically range from $65 – $85 per shipment combined cost for both bottles. Members can be sure they will receive brilliant reds from all over the world and will see the diversity offered by different varietals as well as what can be created through diverse winemaking methods. See below for a list of past Club Crush wines.
(June 2018 #3)
Tasting Notes: This years Bésoleil reflects a wide range of sites in the Yakima Valley. Upland and Olsen vineyards both supply Grenache grapes for this blend. The character of Upland Grenache is fleshly with a soft texture. Here the fruit is delicate, offering cherry and raspberry flavors. Olsen vineyard Grenache is denser, with darker fruits and more spice. Olsen Grenache imparts all important tannic structure, providing “tension’ to the blend. Cinsault, Mourvedre, and Counoise are all farmed at Olsen Vineyard. Cinsault contributes a velvety texture, with bright Raspberry fruit and floral notes. Counoise provides aromatic complexity including white and black pepper, fresh herbs, and lilac blossom. Mourvèdre brings stucture, combing in the perfume of blackberry blossoms with the herbal tones the grape is known for.
Composition: 32% Grenache, 22% Mourvèdre, 21% Syrah, 20% Cinsault, 5% Counoise
Production: 450 cases
Food Pairing: Lamb Chops with Pomegranate-Pistachio Couscous
FOUNTAIN GROVE DISTRICT, SONOMA
Tasting Notes: Peaceland’s hillside vineyard produces an exceptionally vibrant and juicy mountain Zinfandel. Perfectly ripe boysenberry and raspberry fruit lifted by allspice and pepper. Very aromatic and fresh, inviting and impossible to resist.
Composition: 98% Zinfandel, 2% Petite Sirah
Production: 230 cases
Food Pairing: Scallion and Brie Stuffed Burgers
- April 2018 (Shipment #2)
- February 2018 (Shipment #1)
- December 2017 (Shipment #6)
- October 2017 (Shipment #5)
- August 2017 (Shipment #4)
feel free to call us!
- Minimum 10% savings every time you shop at The Wine Crush
- Up to 30% discount on re-orders of wine club wines
- Special offerings on highly-allocated wines
- On full case orders, a 15% discount
- 50% off on all shipping charges
- Free corkage at some of Long Beach’s finest restaurants (20+ and growing)
- Option to save on shipping and pick up club wines at The Wine Crush
- A 25% discount on wine tastings
- Invitation to “members only” tastings
- Priority for all special events, including winemaker events
- Discounts to host private affairs in our tasting garden!