Tasting Reservations & Policy
We will be reopening our patio for wine tasting beginning November 6th. Please review the following policies that will be put in place to protect you, our community, and ourselves.
In accordance with State and local guidelines, the following protocols have been established to allow The Wine Crush to open our patio and resume wine tasting activities. We ask that you please take the time to review the rules outlined below and help us assure we are compliant in taking all of the necessary precautions
At this time, the patio will only be available for wine tasting, and reservations are required.
- Currently, reservations are for wine tasting only. We are not offering wine by the glass or bottle service.
- Reservations will be made available seven (7) days in advance.
- Space is limited. Please do not reserve space unless you intend to come wine tasting.
- A $10 per person fee will be assessed for reservation “no-shows”.
- Group sizes are limited to 6 people maximum (kids included).
- Reservations are made for a maximum visit of 90 minutes.
- Your entire group must be present in order to be seated.
A “Meal” purchase is required to wine taste on the patio
- Food and wine tasting must be purchased in the same transaction.
- The Wine Crush will provide a ‘Food Schedule’ for each day’s wine tasting on our calendar and at the time you make your reservation.
- Outside food is allowed but does not meet the guidelines required by the city. You will still be required to purchase a meal.
- One meal must be purchased for every 2 people in your party.
- Check-In: We will be seating all customers. Check in at the bar upon arrival and we will guide you to your seat.
- Masks are required to enter The Wine Crush and must be worn when moving between your table and other areas. You are not required to wear a mask while eating and drinking, but we would ask you to keep it on at your table out of respect for the health and safety of our servers.
- All guests - including pets and those who are under 21 - must remain seated at their table with their party for the duration of their visit.
- Once at your table, contactless table-side service will be provided to avoid lines and keep guests in their designated area - please observe social distancing requirements between your party and others! Menus will be contactless as well.
- Tables and chairs have been spaced to follow social distancing guidelines. They are not allowed to be rearranged.
THE WINE CRUSH WILL:
- Clean & sanitize all high-traffic & high-touch surfaces.
- Sanitize all guest areas frequently (such as tables after every guest).
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines both indoors and outdoors.
- Make hand-washing and hand sanitizing areas available to all guests.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
- Maintain 6ft of social distancing between you and other groups on the patio
- Wear masks and other acceptable facial coverings when not eating and/or drinking.
- Do not congregate in groups or linger between tables if you are not in that party.
- If you have tested positive, feel ill, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have reason to believe you’ve been exposed — do not visit - stay home!
- Please be patient as we work out the best ways to serve you safely.
If you are uncomfortable with the current rules/guidelines, please respect others and refrain from wine tasting on the patio. Wine is still available for take-out or curbside pick-up. We greatly appreciate your understanding during these difficult times.