Please Note: Reservations are only taken for our weekly wine tastings. CLICK HERE to see our tasting calendar for this month.
Due to the configuration and size of our patio, reservations are required for parties larger than 6 (we do not take reservations for smaller partiers). Please review our reservation policy below before inquiring.
The Wine Crush Reservation Policy
- Reservations are only taken for parties with all members participating in the weekly wine tasting (excluding children, non-drinkers).
- Reservations are needed for any parties larger than 6 guests.
- There is a 30-minute grace period (unless we are made aware you are running late). After the grace period, tables will be divided and open to the public.
- For parties between 10 and 20 guests, we require a credit card to hold the reservation.
- Cancellations may be made up to 24 hours before the reservation with no penalty.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours will be subject to a $40 cancellation fee.
- Parties that do not show will be subject to a $5/per person cancellation fee.
- Due to the limited capacity of our patio, parties larger than 20 will need to inquire about private patio rental.
- To inquire about availability or to book a reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org